Tzu Chi Medical Center, Alhambra
1000 S. Garfield Ave.
Alhambra, CA 91801
Hours of Service:
Monday -Saturday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed for Lunch: 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
Not open Sundays
Please call for an appointment
Effective July 1, 2014, the administrative fee for the following services will be changed:
-Alternative Medicine $35 per visit
-Medical $40 per visit
The Tzu Chi Medical Center is a non-profit, community based, volunteer driven organization committed to providing affordable low cost primary health services to disadvantaged and uninsured residents. On-site services include: medical, dental, acupuncture, women’s health services, child immunizations, etc. More services are listed below.
In addition to its on-site services, the clinic also conducts outreaches and school dental projects in various locations across Southern California.
If for any reason the initial fee is unable to be paid, then the price may be altered based upon the sliding scale.
*Sliding scale is based off of the California Poverty Line.
The Medical Center provides the following services:
* Family Medicine
* Internal Medicine
* Vision care
* Women Health Check up of Pap smear, Breast & Mammogram
* Ophthalmology and Optometry, Vision care
* Minor Surgery
* Diet and Nutrition Consultation
* Laboratory Tests
* Health Fair and Outreach Programs
* Cancer Supporting Group
* Social services case manager
* Physical health and nutrition education
* Dental services
* Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
* Sutra study group (once per week)
* Sutra sign language performance training
* CPR and first training course (Chinese and English) Certification available upon request and completion (fee required)